Salary & Benefits
Salary, Benefits and Sample Contract
Resident Physician Salary*
*The salary for resident physicians is reviewed by the GMEC on an annual basis and adjusted as needed.
Resident Specific Additional Benefits
- Vacation time (20 days) and sick time (10 days)
- Subject to PD approval and cognizant of board eligibility requirements
- Licensing and Certifications reimbursement-LA Training Permit, BLS, ACLS, etc.
- Laptop provided at the start of training.
- Meals-meals are provided to all residents while working.
- Lab Coats/Loupes
- Memberships to WKHS Fitness & Wellness Centers
- Educational Stipend-$1,500 per year for various educational items.
- Malpractice-covered through WKHS
- Support for research and scholarly activity
Standard Employee Benefits
- Health Insurance*
- Dental/Vision Insurance*
- Employee Assistance Program
- Short-term Disability Insurance
- Short-term Disability Buy-Up Insurance
- Long-term Disability Insurance
- Long-term Disability Buy-Up Insurance
- Basic Group Term Life
- Supplemental Term Life
- Critical Illness Insurance (with Cancer Rider)
- HCRA and DCRA
- Flexible Benefit Plan
* Subject to applicable premiums, copays, and deductibles. See plan information for more details.